List of Needed Items
People often ask what items we use at the rescue that they could easily donate, as not everyone has a spare chinchilla cage lying around! So this page is a list of items that we use frequently at the rescue. These would be fairly simple items for the average person to donate, if they are trying to figure out how to help! Many of these can even be found at the dollar store!
Onto the list...
- white vinegar
- isoprophyl alcohol (70%)
- simple green
- paper towels
- printer paper
- ziploc baggies (snack, sandwich, quart, and gallon size -- most needed are quart and gallon)
- note cards
- food coloring
- gift card to home depot (for wood)
- dish soap
- alcohol wipes / sterilizing wipes
- packaging tape
- wire clothes hangers (we use to make handles for shipping crates)
- snapple bottles (glass or plastic) -- we use these (with a stopper / tube) for water bottles -- pic
- starbucks frappucino bottles -- we use these (with a stopper / tube) for water bottles -- pic
We thank you for anything you might choose to donate! Your time is valuable as well -- you can donate for FREE -- come volunteer!